May we help you? Please call us at (703) 878-1622.
(703) 878-1622 • Locations • Email Us
In May 2020, winner of the Retailer’s Choice Award for INSTORE Magazine
In 2019, winner of Best Earrings Over $5,000 Award for INSTORE Magazine
In 2018, Second Place at the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO)
In 2017, First and Second Place at the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO) conference in Grapevine, Texas.
In 2016, First and Second Honors at Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO) conference in Orlando, FL.
In 2014, Quinn’s Goldsmith took 1st Place for Design in a multinational competition by the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO).
In 2015, Terry Quinn swept the competition winning all four categories, 3 first place and 1 second place, at the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO)
Quinn’s is the only jewelry store to have won the prestigious Virginia State Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 Award (1998).
In February 2011, Quinn’s was named the number one store offering “Superior Customer Service” by the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO). Terry Quinn was elected for this prestigious award from a pool of more than 800 IJO retail jeweler members. The criterion for this honor was demonstration that Quinn’s Goldsmith provides confidence, trust, integrity, honesty and expertise to their customers.
In 2007, Quinn’s Goldsmith won the coveted Business of the Year Award for Prince William County.
In 2020, 2018, & 2013 Quinn’s was voted Best Fine Jewelry Store in Northern Virginia by Virginia Living magazine’s Best of Virginia.
Three years in a row, we were voted Best Jeweler in the County by News and Messenger’s Reader’s Choice Awards.
We were featured twice on CNN nationwide, and WTTG FOX 5 News named Quinn’s their Jewelry Experts.
For many years Quinn’s held a silent auction and dinner fundraiser for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which raised over a quarter of a million dollars to grant the last wishes of children in the Northern Virginia area.
– Lakeridge Rotary Club, member since 2012
– Knights of Columbus, member since 1987
– Prince William Regional Chamber of Commerce, member since 1990
– Occoquan Merchants Association, member since 1990
– Prince William Business Exchange Group, member and past president since 1990
– Virginia Chamber of Commerce, member since 1992
– National Federation of Independent Business, member since 1995
– Virginia Chamber of Commerce, member since 1999
– Independent Jewelers Organization, member since 2002
– Prince William Regional Chamber of Commerce, Chairman of the Retail Division, 2002 to 2005
We have jewelry professionals ready to help.
Contact Us Appointment